Saturday, April 14, 2007


It's Spring!

Although we don't have any flowers or even buds outside, there is almost no snow left. We're keeping our fingers crossed that it stays that way! I can't believe its already been a week since Easter so here's a few pictures of a really fun week/weekend. My folks and grandma came by on their way to Michigan before Easter. We had a great time visiting and playing Wii! My parents were into bowling but we couldn't get my grandma to play...next time!

G.P., Betty, Grandma Grace, Debbie, Duane, Jeffro in our living room.
Anna, Mom & Grandma
The whole Johnson family was home for Easter this year. Beth and Court brought their Guitar Hero game home for the weekend. What a great game but boy, did our arms hurt!

Grandpa Grant, Aimee, Aaron, Anna, Jeff, Beth, Court, Debbie and Duane (not pictured) at D & D's house.

Anna & Beth

Jeff & Duane

2 comments:

DLW said...

nice pics!

Here's what I get into these days, I'm praying for Ukraine a good deal and keeping tabs on the political crisis going on there.


Here's what I wrote up after my time in Ukraine.

Here's a description of what it was like at a restaging of the Orange Revolution, where they are calling for new elections and decrying how the constitutional court there is quite corrupted/manipulated. What was happening was that the ruling party was bribing other elected officials to join their party so they could get a 2/3rds majority and ignore the president and rewrite the constitution....so the President pointed out that this was illegal and dissolved parliament and called for new elections.

dlw

DLW said...

I hear I'll see you tomorrow.

Tomorrow night, I plan to go to a euro-game night. Eurogames are fun but not too complicated strategy games, like "Settlers of Cataan". You're welcome to join me, but it'd be best to email me at wetzelld at gmail dot com or call here at Grandma's...

dlw